being a cishet looks boring why do people do that
Idk maybe bc sexuality/gender isnt based on how cool or interesting an individual wants to look
yeah but why be boring when u can be awesome and not cishet
yeah but why treat lgbt+ identities like some trendy fashion accessory that ppl can just slap on to look cool when u could not act like a complete idiot
hi lets stop telling mentally ill kids to “stop using their mental illness as an excuse” bc it’s ableist as hell and makes them hate themselves for their mental stuff
while we’re at it, let’s start telling them that their mental illness is a valid reason for being unable to do things
if u want a shitty and lazily colored doodle of dave and karkat doin some gay ass shit im ur guy
KYAH OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
OH MY GOD, SO BEAUTIFUL!
A woman: men need to stop murdering women.
Some dude: um I think you mean PEOPLE need to stop murdering PEOPLE
A woman: no actually I was talking specifically about violence against women.
Some dude: OMG????!!!!!! YOU THINK MEN DESERVE TO DIE??????!!!!!?!?!?! EVERYONE THIS PERSON IS SAYING VIOLENCE AGAINST MEN IS OKAY????!!!?!?!?!! women are so ILLOGICAL thankfully I am here to REASON WITH YOU, hate breeds hate ok
People who use a lack of education to justify subjecting poor people to poverty are fucking revolting. They’ve invented a system wherein poor people cannot obtain a quality education because they are poor and then they use that lack of education to justify their continued poverty. It’s self-sustaining, vile, oppressive, and a fundamental tenet of modern American conservativism.
Dear tumblr staff, here are some things that would be nice and make a lot of users happy:
- ability to selectively make your posts unreblogable
- ability to completely delete your post as well as all subsequent reblogs of that post
- ability to disable fanmails. Not everyone wants to be interactable. considering these can be used to send phishing and malware links they also present a security risk to users.
- a deeper and more helpful Ignore feature that addresses some of the current grievances that people have voiced with it’s functionality
- nobody has ever wanted to reblog a text post as a link
Seriously. Disable fanmail and an actual blocking system. (And yeah, that last one. Really now.)
[feels any emotion intensely for longer than five minutes] oh. oh god